Glendale, Kentucky

I received a garbage bin as ordered.Unfortunately, the door is not affixed correctly so that an unsightly gap exists on the right side.

The wood panels making up the two sides are warped, which further causes problems with the door fitting properly. For $200, I would expect a better quality product. I contacted the company but have not received a reply. When I left a review on their website, I realized that all of the website reviews are censored, which explains why they have all 4- and 5-star reviews.

I thought I was buying a quality product.

I was so, so wrong.Beware of this company.

KathyT53 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Sawdust City and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sawdust City to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and customer service. Author liked the most design and color. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sawdust City garbage bin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sawdust City?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #954358

I want to update this review.The company is replacing the defective product.

They gave me the option of a full refund, but zi really like the bin and will return it for a replacement.I regret my hasty negative review.